M∙A∙C BROW SCULPT

01:48:00


In September 2016 Mac is launching some new brow products called Browscuplt it will be available in every mac store/ counter as well as online.
The angled tip let you size and shape your brows the way you choose and the flat edge will help you to get a natural,diffused look. Use the pointed tip for a precise HD-effect. At last set your brows with the built-in grooming brush.
I havn`t tested it yet but I definitely will I think the Products sounds very interesting and Im sure it will be a look worth. I just wanted quickly show you that these products are coming out because I think they seem to be very interesting.

You Might Also Like

1 Kommentare

  1. Die Produkte von MAC liebe ich wirklich sehr, bin unheimlich auf die LE gespannt!
    Liebe Grüße!
    LIANA LAURIE

    AntwortenLöschen

Cestmoimoncherie by Celine. Powered by Blogger.